Gracie J is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Gracie J may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. We will inform you when we make any changes.
What we collect
- Your name and address
- Your email address
- Your bank details which are used by our payment gateway PayPal
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to confirm your order has been received and to send you the items you have ordered. At this point, you will be asked to opt in to subscribe. We do this for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve or streamline our product offering.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products and special offers which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- We use a third party to send promotional emails. The email marketing site (Omnisend) are only provided with your email address and the newsletters are generated by us and are specific to Gracie J.
How long do we keep your personal information
We will keep your personal information on our database until you ask us to remove it. You can unsubscribe at anytime by writing to us (see contact details below) or by clicking ‘unsubscribe’ on any of our newsletters.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure,we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want us to contact you for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Gracie J, Garden House, Plenploth, Near Stow, TD1 2SU.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.